The assessment of the risks and opportunities for the bidder, both for inclusion in the bid documentation and specific to your organisation or consortium.
- Develop the risk management plan and responses to risk management questions required by the bid
- Capture estimating and schedule assumptions and their potential impact on your objectives
- Understand your exposure to loss and potential for enhanced profitability before submitting and committing to a bid
- Assess the implications of contractual performance mechanisms
- Kick start the uncertainty management process early – be prepared for contract award and implementation