Equib provides the following quantitative risk analyses based on the use of Monte Carlo simulation to aid robust decision making:
- Estimating cost variability/ tolerance (as distinct from risk which has an associated probability)
- Project and programme opportunity and risk
- Schedule duration variability/ tolerance/ uncertainty, risks and opportunities
- Schedule critical path analysis under uncertainty
- Elastic cash flow modelling- the combination of the effects of cost and schedule variability and risk on a cash flow forecast
- Tender assessment- the impact of exclusions, caveats, clarifications and assumptions in tender returns
- Prioritisation of key risk management interventions
- Claims exposure- assessment of the potential level of claims providing key intelligence for settlement negotiation
- Target cost negotiation and agreement
- Risk sharing agreements
We are fully conversant with all the proprietary software packages including Palisade Decision Suite / @Risk; Predict!; Crystal Ball; ModelRisk; and Primavera Risk Analysis.
We also have detailed knowledge and extensive experience of using Active Risk Manager (ARM); with clients such as Network Rail and Crossrail.